Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Gerald/Gerard

I was thinking of a good place for my anaglyph vote poster to live, and I eventually stuck it on the metal traffic box (technical term) at the corner of Pickens and Greene Street. As I stuck it on, I heard a Keanu Reeves-esque voice behind me exclaim, "Dude, nice poster!" To which I shamelessly took credit. Sorry AIGA.


I find that this is one of the busiest places to walk through when school's in session, because students are willing to turn into roadkill if/when that Dodge Durango's a little too late to slam the brakes. Also, eye-level real estate was minimal, and I wanted to stick with that place, so I used cheapo duct tape and slapped it on as high as it'd fit without tearing down the posters of lame bands. I wish that it was placed a little higher, but now it pertains to the hobbit community...with 3-D specs.

No comments: